Echuca College VET Courses
Vocational education and training (VET) is an important part of many students’ senior secondary education. They can do VET as part of the VCE, VCE Vocational Major or the Victorian Pathways Certificate.
VET develops industry-specific knowledge and skills, as well as general skills needed for employment, training and further education.
VET gives students practical skills relevant to their many talents, and helps them work towards a formal VET certificate.
For more information on courses please visit the 10-12 Curriculum information page and the 10-12 Curriculum Handbook or visit the VCAA VET Information Page.
For further information, please contact Emily Bongiovanni (VET Co-ordinator) on 03 54821133.
Subjects currently offered at Echuca College are:
- Cert III in Sport and Recreation
- Cert III in Music Industry Performance
- Cert II and partial Cert III in Community Services
- Cert II in Construction Pathways
- Cert II in Kitchen Operations
- Cert II in Cookery
- Cert II in Engineering Studies
- Cert II in Retail Cosmetics
- Cert II in Salon Assistant
- Cert II Building Construction