Echuca College is excited to announce our first Student Governing Council. Congratulations to all students who nominated and to those that have been selected.
The role of the Student Governing Council is to:
- Represent the student body in the decision making process and provide opportunities to develop leadership qualities.
- Act as a liaison between students in each House with school administration, Staff and Governing Council.
- Represent the student body at official and community functions.
- Foster student welfare and promote positive working relationships between staff and Governing Council for the good of the school and students.
- Liaise with Principals and Staff in the formulation of School policy and procedures that have a direct impact on students.
- Contribute to the strategic directions of the school
- Give voice to students on issues relevant to their learning.
Echuca College values the voice of our students and we working with students to continually improve the educational opportunities at Echuca College.